phone keeps saying "VERIZON WIRELESS" all ringtones gone after install a battery save

rglad007

Reaction score
Hi, after I uninstalled a battery saver app, it appears to have removed all my ringtones that I had saved. My phone keeps saying "verizon wireless" which i have changed when i picked a different ring tone, but just a few minutes ago, my phone kept saying "verizon wirelss" about 3 times but I did not have any notifications which is what I had first thought it was. It just started saying it on its own. Not sure what this batter saver app did, but it messed some thing up in my phone and wondered if anybody had any suggestions on how to fix this. Unfortunately, I don't remember what the app was called exactly.
thanks for any help you might have!

Rachel

OP
R

rglad007

Reaction score
I think i might have figured it out, after i uninstalled the app, I had to go back into settings and reset to my prior settings, the "verizon wireless" voice was letting me know when my cellular service was going in and out. I should be okay now, turned off roaming notifications and sd card notifications as well.