Phone keeps rebooting

JPING2007

Reaction score
Installed bb v1.0 lastnight and now everytime i plug the usb cable in the phone just keeps rebooting. I have bb v.9 installed with no problems, i also had the leaked version installed with no problems. i wiped the phone 3 times and cleared the cache 3 times and it still does it..also when the phone does actually start up if i try and power the phone off it will keep rebooting too. I dont know what to do so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
James

peteralfonso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Installed bb v1.0 lastnight and now everytime i plug the usb cable in the phone just keeps rebooting. I have bb v.9 installed with no problems, i also had the leaked version installed with no problems. i wiped the phone 3 times and cleared the cache 3 times and it still does it..also when the phone does actually start up if i try and power the phone off it will keep rebooting too. I dont know what to do so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
James

What are you clocked to?
did you wipe before installing official V1 or before installing the leak or 0.9?

OP
J

JPING2007

Reaction score

Thanks,
James

What are you clocked to?
did you wipe before installing official V1 or before installing the leak or 0.9?

Its clocked to whatever the rom comes with. I wiped before i installed all of the roms. I tried going back to v.9 but it was still doing the same thing. Right now i cant even put the usb cable in the phone because it just keeps rebooting.

peteralfonso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Thanks,
James

What are you clocked to?

Its clocked to whatever the rom comes with. I wiped before i installed all of the roms. I tried going back to v.9 but it was still doing the same thing. Right now i cant even put the usb cable in the phone because it just keeps rebooting.

So you can wipe a couple times and install V0.9 and it still happens? Are you wiping data/factory reset and cache? Wipe your sd card too just incase.

OP
J

JPING2007

Reaction score
What are you clocked to?

So you can wipe a couple times and install V0.9 and it still happens? Are you wiping data/factory reset and cache? Wipe your sd card too just incase.

Yea i wiped it three times before trying to install every rom. I did the data/factory reset and cleared the cache 3 times..i also cleared the cache from the sd card. I'm hoping that something isnt wrong with the phone.

bal81

Reaction score
im having the same problem but only when usb debugging is checked, if i uncheck it it doesnt do it

OP
J

JPING2007

Reaction score
im having the same problem but only when usb debugging is checked, if i uncheck it it doesnt do it

i had read that somebody else was having that problem and i checked to make sure it was off..it was so im not sure whats going on with my phone :/

veedubsky

Reaction score
I installed a new edition of PE and then flashed the slayher LV1100 and now my phone keeps boot looping. I get to the unlock and just as the SD card loads the phone then resets and I cant even reboot into recovery from the shut down screen or even holding the "x" key. What do I do now...

-Doug

***EDIT JUST WENT AHEAD AND DID THE UNROOT AND RESTORE USING COMPUTER USB****