1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone keeps rebooting X|

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by armin369, Oct 15, 2010.

1. armin369

armin369 New Member

Ok so my phone WAS running perfect for the past 2 months. Ever since the final release of Cyanogenmod. I havent made any changes or downloaded anything new and my phone all of a sudden starts to reboot for no reason. It comes to the home screen for about two minutes--not all my apps load though-- and then it reboots. its been doing this non-stop for the past 30 minutes.

HELP!
  2. Johnly

Johnly Guest

not rooted.....dunno
  3. armin369

armin369 New Member

hahah thanks for the effort to reply at least
  4. Johnly

Johnly Guest

Yeah, uncalled for...lol. Can you just restore it it a prior state and re install things from there?
  5. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I suggesst that you do a factory data reset. I don't know much about rooted X but I do know droid does not reset for no reason. If that doesn't work then I suggest you return to stock. If you still have issues then return your X for replacement.
  6. armin369

armin369 New Member

I have the original droid as well. I guess the x in my topic threw you off lol.. Honestly, I didnt change anything. I was adding a new number to my phone and it just started rebooting and would not stop. I just restored it to an earlier point (sept. 15th) and now I have to install my new apps again from that day and on :(
  7. Abe21599

Abe21599 RS/Moderator

well u posted in the DX section... you dont have the DX?
Search tags for this page

droid x keeps rebooting after root