Phone keeps rebooting X|

armin369

Reaction score
Ok so my phone WAS running perfect for the past 2 months. Ever since the final release of Cyanogenmod. I havent made any changes or downloaded anything new and my phone all of a sudden starts to reboot for no reason. It comes to the home screen for about two minutes--not all my apps load though-- and then it reboots. its been doing this non-stop for the past 30 minutes.

HELP!

OP
A

armin369

Reaction score
hahah thanks for the effort to reply at least

J

Johnly

Yeah, uncalled for...lol. Can you just restore it it a prior state and re install things from there?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I suggesst that you do a factory data reset. I don't know much about rooted X but I do know droid does not reset for no reason. If that doesn't work then I suggest you return to stock. If you still have issues then return your X for replacement.

OP
A

armin369

Reaction score
I suggesst that you do a factory data reset. I don't know much about rooted X but I do know droid does not reset for no reason. If that doesn't work then I suggest you return to stock. If you still have issues then return your X for replacement.

I have the original droid as well. I guess the x in my topic threw you off lol.. Honestly, I didnt change anything. I was adding a new number to my phone and it just started rebooting and would not stop. I just restored it to an earlier point (sept. 15th) and now I have to install my new apps again from that day and on :(

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
well u posted in the DX section... you dont have the DX?