1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone Keeps Freezing

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by nilsh32, Jul 5, 2011.

1. nilsh32

nilsh32 New Member

Hey All,

The other day I flashed the Steel Droid 7.2.0 I think it is. So far it's been great, better battery usage than lithium by far and significantly fewer bugs.

I'm running the original droid

I was downloading a music program and updating Air traffic control, just using my phone and then it froze. I reinstalled the battery and after like 20 retrys, It freezes within the first 5-10 seconds of loading the ROM and showing the lock screen.

What the hell do I do? I figure I can wipe it from recovery mode but I want to do that last resort. Please, any help is appreciated.

I cleared the cache and the dalvik cache but still freezes.

Nils
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  2. jpgalyon

jpgalyon New Member

My phone was doing the same thing. Grab a Chevy kernel and load it up. Should be fine after that. But you might have to try a few to find the best one for you.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
my droid charge keeps freezing
my samsung andriod phone keeps freezing up
my samsung android phone keeps freezing when on the internet

my samsung fascinate keeps freezing

samsung charge freezing
samsung charge freezing up

samsung charge keeps freezing

samsung charge keeps locking up
samsung droid charge freezing problems
samsung droid charge keeps freezing