Phone Identity On Home Page?

MagicSquares

Reaction score
As my wife and I have identical Rezounds, is there a way to display the phone's own number (or maybe a name such as Mark's Phone) on the home page?

Thanks,

Mark

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Set a custom wallpaper. Or wait until we get a little better off in the development department. There are probably apps out there that will allow you to add text as is but some of the custom dev stuff just works better.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Set a custom wallpaper. Or wait until we get a little better off in the development department. There are probably apps out there that will allow you to add text as is but some of the custom dev stuff just works better.

I was gonna suggest the same thing, but I didnt want to come off as an ass -- Well done, MrSmith, for having the tact I do not.

slim6596

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC M8
If you wanted, you could also try Widget Locker from the market and each have a different lockscreen.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are also different widgets that allow for just plain text as well where you just set your own custom text. search text widgets in the market and think one of them is called
[h=1]Minimalistic Text[/h]

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
You could also put new folders on your home pages and put your name(s) on them. Just thinking out loud here.