phone hard reset

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by theboo7, Mar 1, 2010.

1. theboo7

theboo7 New Member

Hey guys well I got a lot of junk on my phone and I was wondering if I hard reset my phone will I have to reprogram it back to my # or as soon as it boots back up will I be good to go? And are there any bad side effects to it?thanks in advance
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad

idk for the eris but a hard reset is just erasing any user data - and you shouldnt have to reprogram it maybe just go thru the intros n things again
  3. josborne06

josborne06 New Member

I actually just did the same thing to my phone. Go to Settings > Security > Factory Reset. I formated the SD card before doing this too to clear off everything. Its is just like turning on your phone for the first time again. You will have to reprgram your phone after the hard reset. But you can do this by dialing *228 and using option 1. Just make sure your contacts are all synced to google and you may want to write down your apps cause I have been using appbrain and none of my apps are there.

But after the reset my phone seems to be working a lot smoother. I also stopped using Advanced Task Killer. This I found out made my phone run horribly.
Search tags for this page

hard reset lgmn270

how to factory reset a lgmn270
how to factory reset lgmn270
how to factory.reset a motorola blur verizon

how to reprogram a droid

how to reprogram an android

how to reprogram android phone

how to reprogram droid

lgmn270 factory reset

master reset lgmn270

reprogram android phone