I have had my droid x for about 5 months now. in the last 2 months or so it has been getting quite warm while it is just sitting on my belt, in its case. I have noticed that maybe 20% of the time that I notice that its getting warm, the car dock feature has been activated. ( posibly from the magnet holding the case closed? ) the other 80% of the time there is nothing going on that I can see, its just in standby mode, but still warm? I dont mind my battery draining fast if I am on my phone constantly, but having it mostly dead when I havent used it at all, is very frustrating. Anyone else had this problem, or know what I should do? P.S. the phone is still stock, never been rooted, and only have maybe 10 apps at any given time.