1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone freezing up.

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by MAMBA24ILL, Jul 25, 2012.

1. MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL Member

So this morning I tried to post a pic to instagram & twitter but it wouldn't take it telling me to refresh. Several refreshes & nothing. So I backed out & tried to look for the pic in my Fishbowl photo app. That's when it started to freeze. So I pulled battery, powered back on, pushed app again & the same thing. Even when i'd push the stock photo gallery. The phone would just freeze on the apps screen. I've gone on to factory reset it & hopefully this works. I hate having for fix everything back the way I had it.

Also, is anyone having issues with texts not going out on the 1st & maybe even the 2nd try. I think it might be where I live but just wanted to check.
  2. MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL Member

Bump

Anyone else ever have issue's with app freezing up. It seems some of my apps freeze up several times a day. Pretty annoying stuff.
Search tags for this page

galaxy s3 keeps freezing

galaxy s3 photo gallery freezes
galaxy s4 keeps locking up
galaxy s4 photo gallery freezing phone
galaxy s4 screen keeps freezing up
gallery on samsung galaxy s3 keeps freezing
gallery on samsung galaxy s3 keeps locking up
my samsung galaxy s3 keeps freezing
s3 freezing up
samsung galaxy freezing up
samsung galaxy s3 keep freezing why