1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone freezes, Reboots then the System Forece Close

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by destinydmm, Jan 20, 2011.

1. destinydmm

destinydmm New Member

I currently have a rooted Droid 2. I am running Apex 1.3.1 for the Droid 2. Every once and a while my phone will freeze, the power cycle and once the phone boots, I get a black screen and a System FC box. Whether I hit Close or Wait the phone just sits a the black screen. The home button does nothing, long press of home does work but w/ no recent apps. I can turn the phone off/reboot w/ the power button but afte rthat no other buttons do anything.
    I have wiped data, cache & dalvik to avail.
    This can happen as often as 2-3 times a day or as rarely as once a week. Its just annoying. Any help would be much appreciated.
Search tags for this page

hack phone freeze

toro constant freeze reboot