1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

phone freezes and reboots

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Signum, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Signum

Signum Member

so 3 days ago i had my phone replaced cause i had broken the charging port on it. whats in my signature is my setup on my device.

now on this replacement phone, the phone has frozen+rebooted itself a couple times on me since ive had it. im guessing the 1.1ghz is too much for it to handle. before i try a lower speed, anyone have any suggestions about what else it can be?
  2. DroidBoy22

DroidBoy22 New Member

I don't think its the speed. I'm at 1.2GHz with zero issues. I would look into upgrading ur ROM to the new smoked glass one which is 5.0.1I believe.
  3. nerdbox08

nerdbox08 New Member

There are very tiny difference between every processor which effect what each phone can handle and it's been proven that some phones can't handle that high of speed.

But I do suggest upgrading the ROM first. They have new OC kernels out too.

I would look into that stuff first, if you are still having problems throttle down the speed.
  4. demon69120

demon69120 New Member

Mine does the same thing.. but I'm at 1.25.

BB 0.8 smoked glass
Search tags for this page

rezound freezes and reboots