1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone fades in and out

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by sierra513, Mar 5, 2012.

1. sierra513

sierra513 New Member

I love my Maxx, but the phone part of it isnt working very well. I have had several people tell me it fades in and out while in conversations. This happens from my apt. I am in a 4G city, but usually use 3G because the connection seems to be better. But no matter how I have it set, the phone connection sucks. This seems to happen both using my bluetooth or just using the phone alone.

I never had this problem with my X. I could use my bluetooth and walk all over my apt with no issues at all. There are no signal issues where I live.

Any ideas or suggestions? If this doesnt get better, I may be forced to take it back. I need the phone to work well since I dont have a land line.

Thanks
  2. DocsDad

DocsDad New Member

Sorry you are having issues. My connection/clarity has been awesome. Any (new) outside factors possibly?

Hope you get it resolved.
  3. sierra513

sierra513 New Member

Not that I know of. I am in the same location that I was in with my X, which worked flawlessly for phone calls. :(
Search tags for this page
cell phone call fade in and out
droid maxx fades out when talking

droid razor screen fading in and out

galaxy nexus volume fades during call

htc vivid phone voice fades up and down

my phone fades out
my samsung galaxy fades out when
my samsung rugby pro fades in and out during calls
phone calls fading in and out
phone fades in and out

phone fading in and out