Phone doesn't see pc

sam5828

Reaction score
Ok as of today for some reason my phone wont show usb anymore to where i can transfer files or anything but it does charge, at least it shows it is charging. What could be the problem i am running vista. the computer doesnt beep anymore like it use to when i plug it in either.

OP
S

sam5828

Reaction score
yes i am rooted, i just happened yesterday i wonder if i lost drivers some how on the computer

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do you have another USB cord by chance or try another USB port on the computer?

E

EvilWays

plus one here. mines doing the same thing, it started happening just after i installed dmod. it charged fine just long enough for me to fall asleep and then quit charging at some point in the night. im rooted running dmod

slayda

Reaction score
Also make sure to go directly to your computer, i.e. not through a USB hub. They can cause problems.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OPer are you running DMOD as well?

OP
S

sam5828

Reaction score
OPer are you running DMOD as well?
yes everything was fine up until yesterday and today and i have done nothing. vista installed some updates but that is it. i tried to rollback but that didnt work either. But when you plug in or unplug the phone the back light goes on and off thats it

OP
S

sam5828

Reaction score
well i guess im to the point where i have to send the pc in yet again. 3rd time in a few months. i guess dont buy a hp. i have done everything took it back to new and still didnt work....