1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone doesn't ring

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by kpinca, Oct 19, 2011.

1. kpinca

kpinca New Member

It seems every other call, my phone doesn't ring on my end. I just get a notification that I have a new message. No missed calls, just a new message. It's happening more and more frequently. I did a factory reset yesterday and it's still not ringing. Any thoughts?
  2. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

That is odd.

Considering you did a factory reset already, I suggest you call up verizon and see if they have any solutions. If anything maybe you need a replacement.

Try dialing *228, option 2, this is already done during factory reset process, but doesn't hurt to try it again.
  3. kpinca

kpinca New Member

THANKS FOR THE INPUT!! Verizon is just telling me to buy a new phone since I'm "out of warranty" - ugh! No accountability!
  4. Jonas

Jonas New Member

Have you rooted your phone, installed any roms, or done any hacking to your phone? The phone not ringing is probably a corrupt systemui.apk. the only way to fix that is to sbf.

Sent from my Banana Phone
  5. builderboy

builderboy New Member

My wife and I both have droid x2 with ring problem. They work fine for a while then for no apparent reason they stop ringing. When I go to settings, then sound, then volumn and run the volumn down and then up it wont make the ringtone sound. If I power down and back up and run the volumn up and then down I'll have restored the ringtone. Anyone else having this problem or have a better solution.
Search tags for this page
android doesn't ring
android phone does not ring

android phone doesn't ring

android phone doesn't ring at times
android phone wont ring

droid phone doesn't ring

htc phone doesn't ring

htc rezound doesn't ring
my android does not ring when
my android doesn't ring

my android phone doesn't ring