Phone displays appt time wrong

javabud

Reaction score
My display shows that my upcoming appointment times are 1 hour earlier than they show in outlook. My clock on the ERIS displays the correct time so what is the problem.

Mattb

Reaction score
Even if the time is correct on the phone, does it have you in the right time zone?

karoded

Reaction score
Are you syncing through Exchange? I see the same issue......of course the HTC clock widget also used to think I was in Portland Or instead of Portland CT so, an hour off wasn't too bad.

That said, a lot of my appointments are screwed up on the Eris....some that recurr on scheduled such as "first of each month" or "first wed of each month" Simply show up every day....Others have gotten scheduled mutliple times and some, as in your case, show up an hour early.

Hoping this all gets cleaned up through an update either this month or next. Guess it could be worse and they could remind us an hour late :-/

Mattb

Reaction score
Are you syncing through Exchange? I see the same issue......of course the HTC clock widget also used to think I was in Portland Or instead of Portland CT so, an hour off wasn't too bad.

That said, a lot of my appointments are screwed up on the Eris....some that recurr on scheduled such as "first of each month" or "first wed of each month" Simply show up every day....Others have gotten scheduled mutliple times and some, as in your case, show up an hour early.

Hoping this all gets cleaned up through an update either this month or next. Guess it could be worse and they could remind us an hour late :-/

Thats pretty funny, I'm in CT too. I actually used to teach kids how to ride dirtbikes over at the outdoor Y, Camp Ingersol.

noles200

Reaction score
I am having the same issue with some (not all of my exchange appointments). I can't put my finger on it but I think it may only be for re-occuring appointments. It's putting them an hour earlier than they should be. Any way to fix it? I deleted one of my re-occuring appointments and re-entered it (you know, I haven't check to see if it worked LOL). I'll let you know if that worked.

buckeye6

Reaction score
I have been wondering about this myself. When I sync my calendar with Outlook, it sets each appointment an hour earlier, which I guess I can live with, it's just annoying. When I set my calendar to sync with Exchange, I have the same problem as karoded, the same appts are showing up everyday.

I was hoping this was going to be fixed with this first update, but it wasn't.

karoded

Reaction score
Aww man! I still haven't received the first OTA update but I was hoping......hopes dashed now:mad:

buckeye6

Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint, karoded. I was surprised when mine got pushed out yesterday afternoon. I didn't really expect the changes to be very significant, though, especially coming from a Storm 1 and 2.