Phone didn't ship with SIM card?

Kobe24

Reaction score
Anyone know why my phone didn't come with a SIM card? All I have is the 4G LTE card?

jt122333221

Reaction score
Don't. I didn't even know I would get a Sim card with my phone. Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Chillout

Reaction score
Just got my bionic yesterday, actually my wife and I each got one..

Anyways, do they not ship with SD cards? From what i was told or at least under the impression of, that it came with a 16g sd expandable to 32g.

I did get the sim card and that works fine, obviously or couldn't use the phone..lol.

slamanna212

Reaction score
Just got my bionic yesterday, actually my wife and I each got one..

Anyways, do they not ship with SD cards? From what i was told or at least under the impression of, that it came with a 16g sd expandable to 32g.

I did get the sim card and that works fine, obviously or couldn't use the phone..lol.

Yes, it should come with a 16 GB Micro SD card. If you didnt get one you should be able to call Verizon.

Agent_10.7

Reaction score
You bought one yesterday or are you getting a replacement one? Now the bionics that they are selling don't come with an sd card.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

matjmonk

Reaction score
I didn't even know I would get a Sim card with my phone. Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Yea, neither did I until I turned it on and tried to activate it, guess what .... *228 doesn't work! I guess I should read the instructions once in a while!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's some information about the 4G sim card at 4G SIM Information I've been told that you shouldn't do *228 if you have 4G as it could damage the sim card, but I've also seen instructions saying to.

Agent_10.7

Reaction score
I think it depends on if you get the "32gb" model or the "16gb" model. 16gb model being the one without the SD card

Agent_10.7

Reaction score
Yea it's weird. After the price drop they stopped including the SD card. So they refer to the bionic that doesn't have the SD card as the 16gb model