Phone deleting songs???

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by nitrohog, Sep 29, 2010.

1. nitrohog

nitrohog New Member

I have been having a very hard time with the music player on my D2. If I Manually add songs to a music folder it only copies about an 1/8th of the songs successfully and the vast majority of thoes give me a can not read error. I tired a syncing program (iSyncr) and it will sync all of my library (over 1000 songs) and I can bring them up out of the folder and play them but when I safely eject the phone and go to music there are only a few songs. Upon reconnecting the phone I only have the same few songs in my folder. Ive played with this for a week and have become very frustrated (almost wanting to switch to AT&T for a Iphone LOL). I have also tried an aftermarket music player to no avail. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, I also realize I'm not the only one having issues on the board.
  2. pool_shark

pool_shark Active Member

I don't have nearly as many songs as you do but I have no issues at all.
    I plugged my D2 into the PC changed to USB mass storage, and copied all of my mp3's to the SDcard in a folder I created named my music.

I love how people always say I'm going to switch to the iphone as if it's perfect and has no problems whatsoever.
  3. nitrohog

nitrohog New Member

I should add that I didn't have any problems before I updated to the latest software. I bought the nicest android phone hoping it would replace my iPod touch but I still find myself going back to it just because of its higher reliability.
  4. nitrohog

nitrohog New Member

I just switched back to my 8 gig card again and everything seems to be working properly on it even though I have had the music fail on it as well before. My 32gb cars must be messed up or somthing.
Search tags for this page
android delete all music

android keeps deleting music

galaxy s3 keeps deleting music

how keep other programs from deleting music on my phone

how to delete music from android phone
how to delete songs from android music player

how to delete songs on android phone

my phone keeps deleting my music

my phone keeps erasing my music

phone keeps deleting music

phone keeps deleting song