Phone deleting songs???

nitrohog

Reaction score
I have been having a very hard time with the music player on my D2. If I Manually add songs to a music folder it only copies about an 1/8th of the songs successfully and the vast majority of thoes give me a can not read error. I tired a syncing program (iSyncr) and it will sync all of my library (over 1000 songs) and I can bring them up out of the folder and play them but when I safely eject the phone and go to music there are only a few songs. Upon reconnecting the phone I only have the same few songs in my folder. Ive played with this for a week and have become very frustrated (almost wanting to switch to AT&T for a Iphone LOL). I have also tried an aftermarket music player to no avail. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, I also realize I'm not the only one having issues on the board.

pool_shark

Reaction score
I don't have nearly as many songs as you do but I have no issues at all.
I plugged my D2 into the PC changed to USB mass storage, and copied all of my mp3's to the SDcard in a folder I created named my music.

I love how people always say I'm going to switch to the iphone as if it's perfect and has no problems whatsoever.

OP
N

nitrohog

Reaction score
I should add that I didn't have any problems before I updated to the latest software. I bought the nicest android phone hoping it would replace my iPod touch but I still find myself going back to it just because of its higher reliability.

OP
N

nitrohog

Reaction score
I just switched back to my 8 gig card again and everything seems to be working properly on it even though I have had the music fail on it as well before. My 32gb cars must be messed up or somthing.