1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone contacts vs contacts app

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by bjpasco, Mar 2, 2011.

1. bjpasco

bjpasco New Member

How can i sync my phone contacts with the general contacts app of the phone. I have some phone contacts that don't show up in the general contacts app. Droid X
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Your back up for your contacts is gmail. Now you can do this with the phone as well but go into gmail on line and set up your contacts as you like. I have to do this as well, mine are all out of whack for some reason too.

Edit. I see what happened. I had selected the wrong contacts group. Do like I described but put them all in "My Contacts." Then when you go back to my contacts select the one that shows your gmail account. You should be good.
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  3. bjpasco

bjpasco New Member

Thanks. I'm not at my computer now. Don't see how i can do this from phone.
  4. MonKENy

MonKENy Member

yeah I will say the droid sucks at the contact thing. Im having the same problem and cant find a fix for it. Its irritating
Search tags for this page

s4 contacts app vs. phone contacts