Phone completely unusable

cycotichinc

Reaction score
Hey there guys, I tried to clear my phone so that i could start fresh. I followed the unroot guide from Root Your Droid and after i rebooted my phone, i had some problems. My phone was able get past the redeye but got stuck after that. I'm stuck in an endless loop of force closes. I tried to hard reset but when I get to the stock recovery screen it won't allow me to wipe anything or reset nor reboot. Please help!

OP
C

cycotichinc

Reaction score
I just finished the flash and after reading 100% the execution result says: FAIL yet my phone just started back up as if it worked. It looks like I'm back up and running!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just finished the flash and after reading 100% the execution result says: FAIL yet my phone just started back up as if it worked. It looks like I'm back up and running!

yeah the "fail" message is pretty common... i've read rsdlite is pretty finicky, but like you said, it didn't actually fail...

OP
C

cycotichinc

Reaction score
Haha. On a certain level, I'm glad we didn't get to know each other that well jntowers. Thanks for the quick response though ;)