Phone Clean Up

jomab21

Reaction score
Do not know if this has been discussed or not if it has please direct to me to place where it has been.

What I am curious is there an APP out there that cleans up your droid after your delete a app. Like any cpu based system even if you delete a program little portions of that program still remain in your system. You need a disk clean up to clean up the left over fragments.

Thanks

droider4life

Reaction score
Do not know if this has been discussed or not if it has please direct to me to place where it has been.

What I am curious is there an APP out there that cleans up your droid after your delete a app. Like any cpu based system even if you delete a program little portions of that program still remain in your system. You need a disk clean up to clean up the left over fragments.

Thanks
I have wondered the same thing myself... Btw. Welcome to the forums..

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how much of a problem this is with the Droid -- because it's Linux-based, it doesnt suffer from nearly as many of these problems as Windows and it's registry stuff. Anything left in memory is gone when you reboot the phone, and since it uses APKs for apps, deletion of the APK file should remove all remnants from your phone.

I'm not deep into Linux like I am with Windows, but I do use Linux regularly. It doesnt seem to "rot" like Windows does.