1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

phone changes times all the time

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by cgrimm9, Oct 23, 2010.

1. cgrimm9

cgrimm9 New Member

my phones have been changing times its 5 am now. but my phone says 6 am it did this before I looked at my phone and it was a hour off. but it went back the normal time I just updated my roaming got the time fixed for now.but I am mad. I was suppose to wake up at 6 but since my clock changed I woke up a hour early. anyone else notice this with there phones. cause its happening on 2 phones here.
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Where is "here?" If you live in an area where the time does change when you dive a few mies and the time changes that could be why.

Time information comes from Verizon, not from the device itself. Perhaps call Verizon and ask them what's going on.
  3. js0724

js0724 New Member

Go to Settings>Date & Time and uncheck Automatic. Do you live near a time zone border? If not, there must be a tower nearby with the wrong time (maybe because of recent changes to DST dates) and your phones are switching back and forth between the good and bad one.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  4. cgrimm9

cgrimm9 New Member

I live in minnesota no where near any time changes. but maybe you are right maybe just by a bad tour its happening in the same town for me. I updated my roaming and have not seen any issues yet
Search tags for this page
cell phone time zone changes
how do i change the time on my phone
my androids date and time changed by itself

my phone changes time

my phone keeps changing time

phone changes time

phone changes time by itself
the time changes on my cell phone
time anf date change on phone
time on phone changes

why did my phone change time