1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone cannot identify rington

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dw1256, Jul 3, 2011.

1. dw1256

dw1256 New Member

So this is sort of strange. A while ago my sd card died and my phone's "phone ringtone" just changed to some ramdom ringtone, but I actually really like it. Here is the problem. When I go to Settings -> Sound -> Android System -> Phone Ringtone and scroll through the list of ring tones, none of them are checked. Also, if I go to Settings -> Sound -> Phone Ringtone -> select "Handcent SMS", it says the ringtone is unidentified.

I wish I could somehow capture the ringtone, because I am pretty sure that if I ever change it, I will never be able to get back to this one, unless I kill my sd card again, but I really don't want to do that again.

Any ideas where to find this file?

Thanks.