Phone call recording

Cdjones187

Reaction score
Almost all states are 1 person consent, only a hand full aren't. I posted the legalities of recording conversations in another thread where someone was asking the same questions.

Personal use is just fine. Radio shack use to sell in line phone tap devices that you could directly listen in on or hook a recorder up to. Of course a recording without consent cannot be use legally (or used at all). And unless you plan on using a recording as black mail I doubt there would be any legal actions taken by your friend that you recorded for fun.

cwgrizz2

Reaction score
How come the old razr flip phones all had this feature but they can't make it available on a smart phone. I used this feature a number of times I needed to get directions or numbers when I didn't have a pen handy. I have the og droid and was very disappointed there wasn't a good app for this. If it's true htc phones can do it and moto's can't that might be enough to sway me to them.

ekotsonis

Reaction score
Call recording is very usefull for many legal reasons, for keeping numbers, dates, streets etc It is not normal to ban it

ekotsonis

Reaction score
It is the first of my phones which doesn't allow recording calls... All other phones that I had, allow it...

I try with XT883 rom (the best rom by faaar...) but I haven't GSM signal... I stay with XT862 some time, but I will search for a new phone, soon... I am disappointed with this phone, maybe I will buy HTC My touch 4G...