phone call recording app

ben96

Reaction score
Are there any phone call recording apps that work on droid 2

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
There have been quite a few posts on this. I haven't seen any good answers, but you might try a search, I am sure I havent seen them all. What I do know is within the next 3 posts there will be a pseudo lawyer giving you the legalities of recording calls and the dire consequences of doing so

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are some that will let you record if you use Google Voice, but only on outgoing calls I believe. There's something in-built by Moto that disables recording on their devices. Doesn't even work with custom Roms, at least on the D2.

recordingmagic

Reaction score
Are there any phone call recording apps that work on droid 2

Recently a new android audio record called memovoice has been launched. It will allow you to record the calls at a much faster rate. You can also share it via Bluetooth, infrared's etc.

AcridGosling

Reaction score
Recently a new android audio record called memovoice has been launched. It will allow you to record the calls at a much faster rate. You can also share it via Bluetooth, infrared's etc.

That app is for recording memos. In order to use it for phone calls, you would have to be in a quiet place, and have the caller on speakerphone. Theres a bunch of apps that will do that.