phone call issue - restricted?

jan8et

Reaction score
I have a Droid X and my daughter has a Droid Incredible. Normally, we can call each other with no issues. Whenever we are out of our immediate area and she calls me, the called ID shows "Restricted Number". When I try to call her it goes right to voice mail. She is out of the state now and I can't get in touch with her. I will have to wait until she calls me or call her on the landline when she gets to her destination. Any suggestions as to how to fix?

She also says that she is getting messages about low storage. I have looked on the forums here and that seems to be an issue with this phone. Still not really sure if anything can be done about it. I hate to take it into a Verizon store with either of these issues because their solution to everything seems to be a factory reset. :blink:

skennelly

Reaction score
First thing I would try is to dial *228 on each phone and select option 2. This will update the PRL. Not sure if this will help, but it's worth a shot.

OP
J

jan8et

Reaction score
Tried this. Unfortunately, it didn't work. Guess I will have to contact Verizon.

Edit: Just to follow-up...I had her go to the local Verizon retailer. They spent over an hour on the phone with customer service. They couldn't figure it out so they are giving her a new Droid Charge. I'm happy since it's new, not refurbished, not costing me anything and she gets to keep the unlimited data plan.

Edit: OMG! still hasn't fixed the issue :(

Last edited: