Phone call audio quality

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S4' started by curious_george, Jul 22, 2013.

1. curious_george

curious_george Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Is there a way to change the treble or the bass level on incoming calls? It can sometimes make the other person easier to understand.

I am not sure if there is a way to do this from the phone menu or buy an app.

Thanks

2. reybie

reybie Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Try playing with the adapt settings or whatever it's called. It will configure audio based on what frequency you hear. You can always change it back to if it doesn't work for you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. curious_george

curious_george Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I tried that. However, it seems to also affect the mic input where people say I sound different as well - have you experienced this as well?

I am not sure why because I would expect adaptsound to only affect the audio input and not the output.

4. reybie

reybie Member

Ratings:
    +8
    That is strange. If I understand it correctly, only the output that YOU hear will be modified by AdaptSound. I'm thinking the people you are talking might need AdaptSound instead LOL.

5. curious_george

curious_george Member

Ratings:
    +2
    That's funny!

I also noticed that Adapt sound only works when I talk directly into the phone. If I use a headset to talk on the phone, Adapt sound can't be turned on.

Are there any apps out there which would allow me to change the treble or bass of a phone call audio to hear the person better?

Thanks

Search tags for this page

adapt sound

bass phonecall android