Phone buy back from Verizon.

hailster

Reaction score
I just checked my original Droid on Verizon Trade-In. They will give $9 for it, for that price I'll just keep it as a back-up.

OP
msblueline

msblueline

Reaction score
I'm eligible for an upgrade, but I haven't gone month to month yet. I'm upgrading to the Maxx. Will I be able to sell my phone back to Verizon, or will I have to give it back? Basically, do I own the phone?

Sent from my DROIDX

Yes, but they are only giving $46.00 for the Droid X on a trade in.

I also had the Droid X, which my daughter is using now. She wants my iPhone. She is keeping the Droid X since they are only giving $46.00. I am trading my iPhone 4S since they are giving me $250.00 on the trade in.

I called the store today and they are giving the money THAT day. No 3 week waiting period.

I am again... STOKED!!!

Getting my Droid Razr Maxx tomorrow... dancedroid :icon_ banana: DancingNexus

Today is almost over and going to be a long, long, long night waiting for tomorrow.

msblueline

TristanCross

Reaction score
I contacted my local Verizon store about all this. They said customer service will do the trade in. I called customer service, and they said that it is done online. I looked online, and found nothing...

Where the hell do I do it?

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
msblueline

msblueline

Reaction score
I contacted my local Verizon store about all this. They said customer service will do the trade in. I called customer service, and they said that it is done online. I looked online, and found nothing...

Where the hell do I do it?

Sent from my DROIDX

Mine is beng done in the store. You might need to goto the store and speak to a manager. Some associates are disassociates and are not aware or might not be allowed to do that.

As sad as it is to say, we may think that these people are idiots, but their store is simply micromanaged and they are actually clueless.

Speak to the manager, I also believe it was stated olny at PARTICIPATING stores and that could be an issue for you.

I did a Google search and posted a section above on "Verizon phone buy back." See if you can find anything that helps you out using the above information or try using Google.

msblueline

OP
msblueline

msblueline

Reaction score
Umm! Where are you located TristanCross? Your loaction might be the BIG issue. If you look at the information 7 posts above this one you will see the states included.

msblueline

TristanCross

Reaction score
I'm in NY, but they said I can do it online and I'd be sent a box to ship it in. Just saw the website above. Droid X is worth $34. Not what I expected, but not bad.

Sent from my DROIDX

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm what they'll give for a bionic?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

TristanCross

Reaction score
Verizon's trade in for DX is only like 30-something bucks. At least online...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
msblueline

msblueline

Reaction score
So I went in today and bought my Droid Razr Maxx.

After she rung me up she said "I got some great news for you, your going to be very happy." I said "what?" She said "because of your account discount, you'll save $50." Then she said "that will leave you to pay $249.99. With the buy back of the iPhone, you will pay absolutely nothing for the phone."

You can bet I was STOKED!!!

The only thing I payed for was a screen protector and silicone case (they had no otterboxes in the store) I have thirty days to get the otterbox and return the silicone case.

I left the store trading my iPhone in and paying $40.00 for only accessories on a $300.00 phone.

Yes i'm ecstatic right now.

I get 25% off my accessories too...

Only down fall so far is my playing angry birds. It has froze up on me twice so far.

Other than that, no issues as of yet.

Will post more as they occur either in ths thread or one that's more appropriate.

msblueline

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums