1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone Bricked?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by GoBucks1016, Jun 2, 2011.

1. GoBucks1016

GoBucks1016 New Member

Earlier today, I downloaded the new sofware update. Once it was completed, it rebooted. The animation was a white M inside a red circle. Then it went to a black screen that reads: Bootloader, 30.04, Err:A5,69,35,00,27. below that it reads: Battery OK, OK to program, connect USB, and Data cable. This is all that I can see. Pressing buttons does nothing. I cannot get out of this screen. I need help. I was told I need to download a droid X SBF and RSD lite. somebody please help me and give me step by step. baby steps. thankss
  2. xan

xan New Member

3. xan

xan New Member

Google the text in thelink.
  4. meishkov

meishkov New Member

Not bricked. Bricked is when it won't turn on. If it turns on, it can be fixed with rsd lite using a trusted .sbf

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums