phone bricked beyond bricked

stabl4life82

Reaction score
can someone directing me to a thread for a bricked droid 1....i went to install the 3g icon in metamorph and my phone wont even go into recovery now...i can get to the bootloader screen though...do i have to flash the phone and start brand new or r there other options first? if there is a thread anyone knows about also for this same exact problem, u can just direct me there..thanks u

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Moved to correct sub-forum

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
can i put my sd in my computer and go to clockwork and get to my restore and somehow do it that way?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
If you like clockwork there should be a clockwork recovery .sbf listed.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
ok double checked.......at the bottom go to this link to get the files. RS-Files

There go to the sbf folder, I thought there was a clockwork one, but I see I was wrong. DO NOT USE THE ONE FOR ESE81
Once you get a working recovery should get you going again.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
when i get into the sprecovery options what do i do? just wipe everything or go where? i tried going to install rom and it wouldnt let me

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
ok now im getting upset..i used the sprecovery and i wiped everything and factory restored and tried to reboot, then it was going to the same exact thing..it didnt do anything it was just in like a bootloop or something so i turned it off....then i toook the battery out and i couldnt get it to start back up...it was my low battery..then i go to plug it up the charger and it goes straight to my logo i have installed automatically so i take the battery out and keep it plugged in and it stays on the screen...i keep the battery and the phone unplugged for a while and then plug the phone back up into the charger without the battery in and it is just still coming on....what is going on...i didnt think a phone would work without a battery installed?..what can i do...

you_scrubb

Reaction score
Have u been able to find ur backup. What did u use to back up your phone?

you_scrubb

Reaction score
Ok. I see u used clockwork. When u restart your Droid do u hold x? If so there should be a nandroid choice where your backup should be.