1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

phone boots straight into bootloader and will not flash

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by dakotakid44, Apr 18, 2011.

1. dakotakid44

dakotakid44 New Member

I recently tried to upgrade to the new OTA gingerbread and it said that it installed okay, but after I reboot the phone it went straight to the bootloader with these errors: bootloader 30.04 err: a5,69,35,00,27. I then tried SBFing back to VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01, but then it got through 97% of the flashing and got this error:: interface BP: loading RAM Downloader for Bootloader
    failed flashing process. failed flashing process. interface BP: Error sending RAM Download for bootloader.
    I have tried reinstalling the moto drivers with no luck. And it is also not charging. now when it boots into the bootloader it is flashing "battery low, cannot program" I searched all over the Internet and tried all of the recommended solutions like pulling the battery for a few minutes, I tried flashing four or five times, tried using older sbf, all with no luck. I would appreciate the help, thanks
  2. lotus22

lotus22 New Member

Charge your battery first before flashing.

Also, try a different USB cable.
  3. dakotakid44

dakotakid44 New Member

figured it outk, phone was fried
  4. ClumsyNinja21

ClumsyNinja21 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Fried?? This has happened to me multiple times. That's the error coding for a "backup up bootloader' Happens if u try to load gb after using tbh monster 340 zip or maders. Simply running the full 340 sbf will fix it.... and the second error is usually a faulty download or low battery. Hmmm... i guess I learnded sumpthin tuday. :p

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  5. dakotakid44

dakotakid44 New Member

yeah, i took it to verizon and they tried to flash it with no luck. so, i'll take the new one.
Search tags for this page

bootloader 30.40

droid x bootloader 30.40 battery low

how long does it take to flash a droid x phone loading ram d

phone goes straight to bootloader