phone boots straight into bootloader and will not flash

dakotakid44

Reaction score
I recently tried to upgrade to the new OTA gingerbread and it said that it installed okay, but after I reboot the phone it went straight to the bootloader with these errors: bootloader 30.04 err: a5,69,35,00,27. I then tried SBFing back to VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01, but then it got through 97% of the flashing and got this error:: interface BP: loading RAM Downloader for Bootloader
failed flashing process. failed flashing process. interface BP: Error sending RAM Download for bootloader.
I have tried reinstalling the moto drivers with no luck. And it is also not charging. now when it boots into the bootloader it is flashing "battery low, cannot program" I searched all over the Internet and tried all of the recommended solutions like pulling the battery for a few minutes, I tried flashing four or five times, tried using older sbf, all with no luck. I would appreciate the help, thanks

OP
D

dakotakid44

Reaction score
I recently tried to upgrade to the new OTA gingerbread and it said that it installed okay, but after I reboot the phone it went straight to the bootloader with these errors: bootloader 30.04 err: a5,69,35,00,27. I then tried SBFing back to VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01, but then it got through 97% of the flashing and got this error:: interface BP: loading RAM Downloader for Bootloader
failed flashing process. failed flashing process. interface BP: Error sending RAM Download for bootloader.
I have tried reinstalling the moto drivers with no luck. And it is also not charging. now when it boots into the bootloader it is flashing "battery low, cannot program" I searched all over the Internet and tried all of the recommended solutions like pulling the battery for a few minutes, I tried flashing four or five times, tried using older sbf, all with no luck. I would appreciate the help, thanks

lotus22

Reaction score
Charge your battery first before flashing.

Also, try a different USB cable.

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Fried?? This has happened to me multiple times. That's the error coding for a "backup up bootloader' Happens if u try to load gb after using tbh monster 340 zip or maders. Simply running the full 340 sbf will fix it.... and the second error is usually a faulty download or low battery. Hmmm... i guess I learnded sumpthin tuday. :p

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
D

dakotakid44

Reaction score
Fried?? This has happened to me multiple times. That's the error coding for a "backup up bootloader' Happens if u try to load gb after using tbh monster 340 zip or maders. Simply running the full 340 sbf will fix it.... and the second error is usually a faulty download or low battery. Hmmm... i guess I learnded sumpthin tuday. :p

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

yeah, i took it to verizon and they tried to flash it with no luck. so, i'll take the new one.

sajgel

Reaction score
Did the OTA update and phone goes to bootloader screen showing
bootloader 30.04 err: a5,69,35,00,27.
Tried the SBF and it says failed flashing process
unable to retrieve initialization values from INI files (0x7029)

thoughtnomad

Reaction score
Loading Ram Downloader for Bootloader

I'm running into the same thing. Hangs at 97% then fails.

lordloki

Reaction score
has anyone ever figured out a fix for this stupid error? it seems to be complete luck as to whether it finishes or not. i find sometimes doing it in an XP vm works more frequently, but i dont know whether that is just random.