phone boots straight into bootloader and will not flash

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by dakotakid44, Apr 18, 2011.

1. dakotakid44

dakotakid44 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I recently tried to upgrade to the new OTA gingerbread and it said that it installed okay, but after I reboot the phone it went straight to the bootloader with these errors: bootloader 30.04 err: a5,69,35,00,27. I then tried SBFing back to VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01, but then it got through 97% of the flashing and got this error:: interface BP: loading RAM Downloader for Bootloader
    failed flashing process. failed flashing process. interface BP: Error sending RAM Download for bootloader.
    I have tried reinstalling the moto drivers with no luck. And it is also not charging. now when it boots into the bootloader it is flashing "battery low, cannot program" I searched all over the Internet and tried all of the recommended solutions like pulling the battery for a few minutes, I tried flashing four or five times, tried using older sbf, all with no luck. I would appreciate the help, thanks

2. dakotakid44

dakotakid44 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I recently tried to upgrade to the new OTA gingerbread and it said that it installed okay, but after I reboot the phone it went straight to the bootloader with these errors: bootloader 30.04 err: a5,69,35,00,27. I then tried SBFing back to VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01, but then it got through 97% of the flashing and got this error:: interface BP: loading RAM Downloader for Bootloader
    failed flashing process. failed flashing process. interface BP: Error sending RAM Download for bootloader.
    I have tried reinstalling the moto drivers with no luck. And it is also not charging. now when it boots into the bootloader it is flashing "battery low, cannot program" I searched all over the Internet and tried all of the recommended solutions like pulling the battery for a few minutes, I tried flashing four or five times, tried using older sbf, all with no luck. I would appreciate the help, thanks

3. lotus22

lotus22 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Charge your battery first before flashing.

Also, try a different USB cable.

4. dakotakid44

dakotakid44 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    figured it outk, phone was fried

5. ClumsyNinja21

ClumsyNinja21 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Fried?? This has happened to me multiple times. That's the error coding for a "backup up bootloader' Happens if u try to load gb after using tbh monster 340 zip or maders. Simply running the full 340 sbf will fix it.... and the second error is usually a faulty download or low battery. Hmmm... i guess I learnded sumpthin tuday. :p

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  6. dakotakid44

dakotakid44 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah, i took it to verizon and they tried to flash it with no luck. so, i'll take the new one.

7. sajgel

sajgel Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Did the OTA update and phone goes to bootloader screen showing
    bootloader 30.04 err: a5,69,35,00,27.
    Tried the SBF and it says failed flashing process
    unable to retrieve initialization values from INI files (0x7029)

8. thoughtnomad

thoughtnomad New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Loading Ram Downloader for Bootloader

I'm running into the same thing. Hangs at 97% then fails.

9. lordloki

lordloki Member

Ratings:
    +0
    has anyone ever figured out a fix for this stupid error? it seems to be complete luck as to whether it finishes or not. i find sometimes doing it in an XP vm works more frequently, but i dont know whether that is just random.

Search tags for this page

bootloader 30.40

droid x bootloader 30.40 battery low

how long does it take to flash a droid x phone loading ram d

phone goes straight to bootloader