1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone becoming incredibly slow again......

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by salilsurendran, Nov 14, 2012.

1. salilsurendran

salilsurendran New Member

Hello Friends,
    Ever since I had been using the Droid Charge I have had problems with the phone becoming immensely and frustratingly slow. I custom rommed my phone with different versions of Tweaked and Eclipse and PBJ and each time it would become slow after becoming spiffy fast for a 2-3 weeks. Last time I rommed Tweaked 2.0 and PBJ and hoped that this would solve the problem. However it didn't. Fortunately, I had taken a nandroid backup of the period when my phone was fast. Several people advised me that the issue is with apps etc. So this time my phone became slow I restored from the nandroid backup and didn't install any apps at all. I avoided Facebook, Juice Defender etc. and kept it plain and simple still like clockwork my phone has become super slow again. I am beginning to think that is an internal problem with android like some sort of cache getting full or logs becoming too big. I wonder if someone could suggest which areas should I look into. Again, I don't believe this is an issue with apps because when I restored from the nandroid backup the phone is super fast and after 2-3 weeks it becomes slow without me making any changes at all. Please help.
Search tags for this page

droid charge slow

droid charge slow response
phone slow htc incredible
samsung charge slow
samsung charge sluggish
samsung droid charge extremely slow
samsung phone charge slow
slow droid charge
sluggish samusng droid charge
why is my samsung droid charge slow?
why is samsung droid charge slow