phone app problems

zerosignal0

Reaction score
I have started receiving this randomly as of late but it has gotten to be a real problem that rebooting doesnt seem to be solving...

Whenever I goto dial or select a contact to call my screen freezes and I receive this message eventually
"voice dialer (in process com.android.phone) is not responding"
I don't really have that many apps installed and have restored my default settings once already but it still seems to be happening. The only thing that I could think of is maybe HOME++ is causing problems but I had it happen once without it

Oldride

Reaction score
I was having similar problems, I finally pulled out the battery and waited about an hour then put it back in and it worked fine again.

I have started receiving this randomly as of late but it has gotten to be a real problem that rebooting doesnt seem to be solving...

Whenever I goto dial or select a contact to call my screen freezes and I receive this message eventually
"voice dialer (in process com.android.phone) is not responding"
I don't really have that many apps installed and have restored my default settings once already but it still seems to be happening. The only thing that I could think of is maybe HOME++ is causing problems but I had it happen once without it

thunter

Reaction score
I've been having this problem recently too. I have Home ++ running and I have re-booted and pulled the battery also. Both did not work and the phone did release the dialer and start allowing me to make calls after about 20 minutes. Wonder if they're some than just to two of us with this problem?

Reaction score
the same exact thing happens to me. its been happening on a daily basis and its starting to be come very irritating, it always happens when i need to make an important phone call or such. ill go to the dialer, start dialing or press call a contact...and then nothing. press a few times, nothing. then 3 mins later it calls and call and then hangs up because ive pressed call 10 times by then and it attempts to make those 10 calls. this gets very frustrating esp when im driving. its happened to me so much that i feel like throwing the droid against the wall with all my force and i HATE treating my electronics like that lol. no no no i will never do that to my phone anyways. but the point is, yes i am experiencing this problem too. i too am running home++ and i think it might be the app itself. i am going to switch back to the original home app and see if that helps.

thunter

Reaction score
Phone not dialing

I have switched to DX TOP and so far so good on the dialing problem. I think the issues is with Home++ but will know only after using the phone for a few days and see if the problem pops up again. I love Home++ but I've got to be able to make a call when I need to. It is a phone after all.