1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone.apk force closing on incoming calls

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Viomonk, May 14, 2010.

1. Viomonk

Viomonk New Member

Basically, read the title. I can make outgoing calls but can't accept incoming because once my phone starts ringing its some random ringtone, not the one I set, and then it force closes. I just got done installing BB v1.0 and the 24k chaos theme. I tried reinstalling the theme with no effect. My next step might be to try reinstalling BB but I wanted your guys' help and/or suggestions as to a fix.
  2. marsha12151

marsha12151 New Member

The problem is the Chaos themes. They were made for a different ROM and have sporadic and different impact on BB (and other) ROMS. FC of the phone during an incoming call is quite common.

The only themes that work "out of the box" are the ones Pete has redone and Marty4Shorts blue theme.

(Think I have that right)
  3. Viomonk

Viomonk New Member

Yeah after some searching around google I came across something that was similar and had an idea. I flashed a fresh BB. And went into the theme folder and deleted the phone.apk from it and reflashed and it tested perfectly fine so I'm happy.
Search tags for this page

android phone force close incoming call

animation of a ringing phone incoming calls apk
com.android.phone force close incoming call
force close incoming calls
force close on incoming calls
how to fix forceclose when phone.apk on custom roms
how to repair cell phones that keep force closing
htc rhyme phone calls force close and dont answer
incomin call com.android.phone fc
incomming call close
phone apk fc at incoming calls