1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone answers itself!?

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by jeffsenpai, Dec 13, 2010.

1. jeffsenpai

jeffsenpai New Member

My Droid X has started answering itself whenever I receive a call, I believe the problem is that I installed the shake2mutecall app, which is designed to allow you to simply shake the phone to receive calls. After installing I immediately decided that I did not like it, and uninstalled the app. The phone still would answer at the slightest vibration or movement on its own. So, I reinstalled the app, and set the settings to "OFF". No-go, phone still would answer itself in my pocket. I then also tried to change the sensitivity in the app so that it would take a hefty shake to answer. No-go, phone still answers at the slightest movement. So I uninstalled again and am upset, because I just want the phone to work the old fashioned way. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do?
Search tags for this page

android phone answers itself

my android answered a call on its own

my android phone answers calling by itself

my phone answers calls itself

phone answering calls by itself
phone answering itself
phone answers by itself

phone answers itself

phone is answering calls by itself
razr smartphone answers itself
solutuons to android callung byself
what is my android phone answer on its own
why does my galaxy answer the phone by itself?

why does my phone answer itself

why is my phone android answering by itself