Phone always boots in to Recovery...

Lonefox

Reaction score
I've had this problem since I installed the rom, but it's just a minor annoyance so I haven't gotten around to asking the pros here yet.

My D2 always boots in to Clockwork Recovery and I have to hit "reboot system" for it to boot to the OS. I tried clearing the cache, and it's still doing it. Any ideas?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Go home>menu>settings>liberty settings and see if recovery safe mode is checked

tappin and a talkin

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've had this problem since I installed the rom, but it's just a minor annoyance so I haven't gotten around to asking the pros here yet.

My D2 always boots in to Clockwork Recovery and I have to hit "reboot system" for it to boot to the OS. I tried clearing the cache, and it's still doing it. Any ideas?

This is an issue with clockwork and Droid 2 or the Bootstraps. Happens to lots of people, including me.

The fix? SBF

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Darn. Hookbill is right, its a common issue but you may be able to fix it by completely removing bootstrapper and all its associated elements and then installing it. It would involve replacing the logwrapper that bootstrap adds with the original. And there's always a chance that when you reinstall it that you will experience the same issue.

tappin and a talkin