Phone #2

satarecah

Reaction score
Well first was covered by warranty had some weird software issue where it self bricked it's self. Second was me 30ft in the air it fell out of my pocket while painting, but that didn't kill it them just made a small crack in the corner...What killed it was the 5ft drop from my desk to metal grate, that completely shattered the screen. Any cases like otterbox, I don't want otterbox because the screen protector comes unglued and falls out happened to me 3 times now so I just gave up getting replacements every 3 months I just need some suggestions :)

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
The Ottorbox Commuter does not have a built in screen protector like the Defender does and still has great protection.

Others have just removed the built in one from the Defender and used an after market screen protector.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX.

SallyC

Reaction score
My Otterbox Commuter came with two stick on screens that didn't fall off. Eventually I pulled it off, but that's another story...

I don't know of any case that will protect you from bad luck - which it sounds like you had! Maybe you need a "phone fob" type thing like this to attach to your phone and your belt. :wink: