Philadelphia Eagles Stock Theme... Update.Zip Attached

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Mbk, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Below is a Philadelphia Eagles based Stock Theme. I was tinkering and decided to share with my fellow DroidFoums members. It's a modest offering but nontheless, hope some of you enjoy it...

Things changed from Pete's Stock theme...

* Lockscreen has Transparent Eagles Logo for both Pattern and Slider Lockscreens...
    * Status Bar and Status Bar Pulldown tabs are replaced with Transparent Smoked Glass PNGs...
    * Notification Font is now Eagles Green, coupled with Pete's stock white Fonts as well....
    * Status Bar Background is now Transparent Eagles Green...
    * Opening Lockscreen Pattern will show BuglessBeast Logo...
    * Services.jar will be overwritten, this will cause the first reboot to stay on the bootanimation for a lot longer while it is being overwritten...no worries, this is normal....
    * Forgot to mention... Clock has also been removed from status bar....

** Also included is Pete's Max-Brightness Fix Patch...

EaglesLockscreenTransparentLogo.zip

ClockWorkMod users do not have to rename this update.zip...
    SPRecovery users 'DO' have to rename this to 'Update.zip'....
    ***no need to wipe data or cache***

Screenshots below----

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  2. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    Based on reaction from members I might create more for other NFL teams, especially for the stock BBv0.5 theme..... and eventually perhaps even NFL theming other BBv0.5 themes as well...

For those that might like to have just the Transparent Team Logos.. I'll attach some below...
    click on the images to open in another browser window, then right click copy & paste, it must be done this way to retain the transparent background...

3. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    Some more teams...

4. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    Another five ....

5. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    I had done something similar with the Dolphins ( http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bu...in-beast-v0-5-screen-shots-21.html#post869850 ), but I'm going to redo it since I didn't quite like the end results (colors need to be matched better to Dolphins true colors)... and it was using my personal theme for my own Droid... so I'll redo it using Pete's stock them and changing only those things I have with the Eagles above...
    I know I like others themes, but I lhated having to accept every icon pack within those themes.... so I decided to keep these changes minimal just to have a tint of each NFL teams touch... I'm sure some will probably want a lot more Eagles icon changes, but that'd have to be debated by others who don't... :p:)

6. The Kid Cassidy

The Kid Cassidy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    MBK, great work if you could theme out a oak raiders one like u did the eagles i will be switching to BB v.5 in a heartbeat PLEASE!! let me kno if u can THANKS

7. The Kid Cassidy

The Kid Cassidy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    im still new to the whole droid theming so i would need u to post an update.zip

8. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    I've been pretty busy as of late, and just today my Droid died, but when I get my replacement and I have some more free time I'll create one with the Raiders logos, black smoke glass dropdown background, and silver notification fonts... you want this one the stock BB v0.5 theme?...or on another custom theme?
    BTW, I can do this for your CyanogenMod ROM as well.... whichever theme you have on that currently.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  9. The Kid Cassidy

The Kid Cassidy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, THANKS ALOT!! im currently runnin cyanogenmod but was thinking bout switching to a new rom but ill take it for any rom you wanna build it for. i have been lookin for a theme in raiders an this is the closest ive come, so whenever you can do it is fine just reply to the thread
    PS. sorry to hear bout your droid :(

10. HarleyDad09

HarleyDad09 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    COWBOYS!! Hook it up!

11. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    For the Watermark'd Ultimate Droid? v8.0?

I'll try to work on those in a couple days... Blue background w/silver font?

12. ace2525

ace2525 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Can you do this for the New York Jets!? I currently use smoked glass but would love to have a combination of that & New York Jets!

Thanks!

13. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    I can work on the Jets as well.... but VZW just dropped the ball on my replacememnt Droid and now I won't be getting it til tomorrow nite.... so I can have the lockscreen icons in place but can't test the color blends til I can load it on my Droid (it doesn't always look exactly the same color tone on the PC as it ends up looking on the dropdown transparent pulldown background, so it's better to try it out on the Droid itself first)...

It would also be helpful if you guys mention what parts you'd like.... whether just the Team logos on the lockscreen, which color on the pulldown transparent background, notification/status bar font color.....otherwise I have to choose for you and you might have preferred something slightly different....:)

14. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    I did yours lockscreen only (and changed default wallpaper to a Jets background), and this was on the BBv0.5 Smoked Glass Theme ported by ACalcutt..... So it is the combination you asked for, leaving the Smoked Glass intact, and only adding the lockscreen logos to the NYJets team logo...

I have no screenshots since I don't have my Droid until my replacement comes, but if you can post screenshots with it installed that'd be cool...

You can install from SDCard as is if you use ClockWorkMod recovery... or ... rename it to Update.zip if you use SPRecovery...

NYJets_Logo_Lockscreen.zip

BTW... images that you'll see in your lockscreen are below...

Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  15. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    I did one with the Raiders (Transparent Logo Lockscreens only) for you as well... this is for your CyanogenMod ROM. Only the lockscreens will have the Raiders Logos, I did also add a Raiders default wallpaper, but most usually swap out their wallpapers depepnding on their moods anyways.

Install from SDCard as is named if using ClockWorkMod...or... rename it to Update.zip if using SPRecovery...no need to wipe.

OaklandRaiders_Logo_Lockscreen_CM-6.zip

Again, I don't have my Droid so I can't post screenshots, but if you can after installing this, that'd be great...
    I just did the lockscreen mods since that's pretty much how they'll look on the Droid...whereas changing fonts and Transparent Pulldown Background colors needs to trialed on my Droid to ensure the color codes will show true team colors.

In fact I think I may only mostly do the NFL team logo lockscreen mods because I just won't have enough time to tweak everything for all themes and ROMs.... but I can do these lockscreen team logos for any ROM running any Themes...this will keep your choice of ROM & Theme intact, while only adding your NFL team's logo on the lockscreens (which you see endlessly each time you pull out your Droid to use :) )

BTW... Raiders Logos used in your Lockscreen Mod (only the logos show up, background is transparent ...except the slider background))

Search tags for this page
download philadelphia eagles font
eagles phone themes
nfl eagles droid x2 theme
philadelphia eagle wallpaper for galaxy 5
philadelphia eagles android theme

philadelphia eagles font download

philadelphia eagles theme android
philadelphia eagles theme for android
philadelphia eagles wallpaper droid x2
update.zip/