phantom skinz or invizishield?

knockoutpbn

Reaction score
i really only do full body coverage on all my phones. but i thought id give something different a try. how do the two compare? i loved all my invisishields because i could take a knife or car keys or what ever and cratch it and nothing would happen. but i did notice the phantom skinz covers more. what should i do:(

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I don't know if I can help you with what you're looking for but I can offer you another alternative with a product called Ghost ARmor . I hear it is an even better product because it really is invisable and has a lifetime guarantee. It is full body coverage as well. I know quite afew people swear by it over those 2 other products.

Sorry I'm not able to help you much but thought id just put it out there.

laterr

Reaction score
I have invisible shield on my voyager and I ordered the phantom skinz for my droid. I like how phantom skinz gives you a 2 for 1 deal but I'll have to wait until it gets here to give my opinion.

bcg33478

Reaction score
I don't know if I can help you with what you're looking for but I can offer you another alternative with a product called Ghost ARmor . I hear it is an even better product because it really is invisable and has a lifetime guarantee. It is full body coverage as well. I know quite afew people swear by it over those 2 other products.

Sorry I'm not able to help you much but thought id just put it out there.
The InvisiShield by Zagg also has a lifetime guarantee and does come in a full body kit. I've use IS on my previous phone and it works great protecting the screens. I will get the full body kit for my Droid.

jaysonstaurt

Reaction score
I have ghost armor on my screen and so far it's great. Doesn't effect the display or the sensitivity of the screen at all. But I've also heard the screen on this phone is very durable and a screen protector isn't really needed.

waldo5610

Reaction score
The lens is perfect and feels great. Why would you want to ruin it with a screen protector. Big difference between DROID and iPhone here....one wipe with a cloth or even your hand (if you wipe the oils off on your shirt) will make it virtually spotless! The only time you need to use your steamy breath on the screen is when you are using a fun application called "Steamy Window"

Check out the video posted here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-accessories/1842-scratch-protector-really-needed.html

He abuses his own DROID with a really sharp key. The only thing he got was the housing paint. oops....

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
full body Invisible Shield here. Provides an crazy amount of grip and it beats having a bulk case. It's protected, has a nice shine to it now (alot of people don't like it) and doesn't compromise the sleek look of the phone like cases do.

350-Jason

Reaction score
full body Invisible Shield here. Provides an crazy amount of grip and it beats having a bulk case. It's protected, has a nice shine to it now (alot of people don't like it) and doesn't compromise the sleek look of the phone like cases do.

pictures? How hard was the install?

foolie

Reaction score
I love the overall metallic and matte feel of the phone so full body is out of the question.
ZAGG just sent me a replacement skin today for the screen, slapped it on and now to let it sit for the next 12 hrs. I'll upload pictures tomorrow

soba1

Reaction score
I have invisishield full body it doesn't completely cover the phone but it is better than nothing I had it installed at the mall kiosk. The right and the left of the screen housing aren't covered but the top and bottom are.

ScottDroid

Reaction score
Phantom SKinz

Hard to beat Phantom Skinz, went ahead and ordered for my droid earlier in the week.

Most of the other brands I have had and not like as well either due to feel, orange peel effect or just didnt hold up over time.

Did have Ghost armor on my iphone and it would be my second choice. Had Invisishield on my storm and not a big fan of it.

I will post pics of Phantom Skinz installed when it arrives if possible.

xliderider

Reaction score
IS has the "orange peel" look to it when viewed off-angle, it also has a slightly tacky feel to it. Not the best for a touchscreen when swiping is involved, IMO.

ScottDroid

Reaction score
Just got my Phantom Skinz

PS arrived today and let me be the first to say the sharp lines of the droid makes applying not very fun.

Will update after it dries,

Tumaz04

Reaction score
PS arrived today and let me be the first to say the sharp lines of the droid makes applying not very fun.

Will update after it dries,
Yea I hear ya. I had PS on my Storm 1 and the edges were hard to apply....after a year, I just took everything off the back and bought an Incipio feather case.