Phantom Reboot

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by relentive, Jan 25, 2011.

1. relentive

relentive Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So, I've tried out the previous versions (v1.1.7 and earlier), and had the same problem with all versions. I would get a random reboot. It would be in different situations such as when unlocking the phone, sending a text message, or even opening an application or sometimes I would even been scrolling through my list of apps and it would reboot.

It would happen regardless of what theme I was using, even if I stayed with the stock theme. I also tried using every kernel I could think of ChevyNo1, Slayer, P3, etc. (uLow, Low, Med.) voltages and even sticking with the default. Any other ROM works fine without the reboots. It would range anywhere from 1 to 10 times a day.

Just curious if this issue was addressed (apologize if there was already a thread regarding the issue) and if it was resolved. Thanks for any help.

2. hoppermi

hoppermi Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I stick w/ the stock kernel. I had two lockscreen freeze->reboots on 1.1.14.1. None on 1.1.22.0, but I've only been running it a few days. Just keep your eye on this section and I'm sure people will report if it is happening to them.

3. TizzMahNizz

TizzMahNizz Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Oh yeah I get random "hot"reboots...doesn't matter what I'm doing but it is frustrating. Over gotten them on both .14 and .22

Edit: I saw somewhere that the rebooted are just part of the minuit experience

Search tags for this page
droid motorola phontom reboot
how do i restart my motorola phantom
motorola phantom sprint wont reboot
my motorola phantom froze

phantom reboot

random reboots and phantom problems
what is phantom rebob

what is phantom reboot

what is phantom rebooting
what+is+phantom reboot