PEv6.5_TruBlue_HoneyGingerComb

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by Mbk, Jul 23, 2011.

1. sandfreak

sandfreak Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm glad you mentioned this, I had never heard of it but it looks interesting.
  2. undeliverable

undeliverable New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Link?

I too would love to get the link for this theme! Enjoying PE6.5 very much so far!

Thanks,
  3. Captain Crypto

Captain Crypto Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Oooooo... Me likey! The blue is a nice relief for my eyes. I dig the icons. I usually use a picture of my kids as wallpaper but I think I'm gonna have to play around a bit.

Very nice, Mbk. Very nice.
  4. danceswithbongs

danceswithbongs Active Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Usually this type of post would receive my complete and immediate attention. But this, this one was so over the top I lost consciousness and awoke suffering from hysterical blindness. It was as if my brain, in order to protect itself, had run an emergency stop gap as a bulwark to protect my now fragile mind from reading anything of the like.

I have just now regained all of my faculties, and against my own selfish needs to keep my mind intact I have returned to the thread that struck me down.

I have to first assume killdashnine is a leader in the Tea Party, the give away was the great depth of maturity, false sense of entitlement and failure to use logic and rational thought. Forget asking him to understand the actual need for taxation, as even a pm request is too much to ask. Perfectly illustrating the new style of negotiations, you give me what I want and I will attack everything you want. Rather than meet half way, how bout you do everything and I will just bask in your creation which I clearly deserve.

I always enjoy someone dropping by someone else's, thread just so they can insult that person. Especially when the OP is actually doing something for everyone but themselves.

I really like the choice of slight. I mean how many chances does one get to both insult a nice individual as well as an entire group of individuals who are nice people.

You do realize they're people and not on the Earth so you have someone to feel superior to, no you probably don't get that as it doesn't fit your M.O.

I would venture a guess that no one in the entire "retarded" community would ever behave so childish or entitled or for that matter so incredibly stupid.
    Take note how I use the word stupid as an insult rather than smearing an entire group of people, a group that has more sense and deserves more respect than you ever could or will.

You are a sad example of humanity, and truly we all get the benefit of seeing the template of how to win friends and influence people. Oh, my bad, I meant just the opposite.

I can't see my post being something ban worthy but if it is so be it. I would post this anyways, and I will have no regrets.
    As pretending this should just be ignored would eat at me until I was as soulless as the poster this is addressed to, and I don't work like that as only I have to look at myself in the mirror?

Anyone who needs screen shots, google image search the word awesome and then picture something even more awesome.

MBK, you rock.
    I will send a pm but I will wait a bit as I can only imagine how inundated your box is right now.

All themes and themers for PE are awesome. The level of creativity and intricacies really make me grateful for both their work and the work of grezy and mojo, like not including the theme engine.
    No other ROMs can look like this or for that matter perform like it.

I apologize for the length, something I often find myself having to do.
    I just couldn't contain the emotions that the specific post triggered within myself.

MBK,
    Sorry for taking the thread for a tangential rant, it is not done with disrespect but in fact driven by the respect I and the community have for all that you do.

Why "foul" language is frowned upon when it's part of today's lexicon and this type of behavior seems to be overlooked is really beyond me.
    DF staff you guys do a great job so I am not trying to knock all your hard work. I am just saddened at how anyone would or could make the post below.

At least we all now have a real life example of someone actually staring a gift horse in the mouth.

Slowly beginning to feel danceswithbongsy again... Phew!!

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
    danceswithbongs
  5. Ozzie

Ozzie Member

Ratings:
    +1
  6. killdashnine

killdashnine New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry guys, I only take insults via PM.
  7. danceswithbongs

danceswithbongs Active Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Funny. Now invert it and only insult others via pm. That way we don't need to be nauseated by your uberlazy narcissistic self-absorbed disgusting behavior.
    Perhaps pick up a copy of Strunk and White for examples on how to use the English language correctly rather than just as a vehicle to spew offensive pap.
    Oh here's another idea, why don't I just supply you with some email addresses of people born with mental retardation and you can illuminate how you compare others to them as an insult.
    I am sure they would appreciate that they are able to provide you with the opportunity.

The funny and sad thing is rather than stepping up and acknowledging you were wrong on several counts, you instead dig the hole you reside in just that deeper.

I am sure we will all be falling over each other to post, when you come looking for information or assistance.

Samuel Johnson is credited with saying that the true measure of a man is how he treats those who can do him no good.

But what about how he treats those who can do him some good.

Continued success with your upcoming failures, until you finally see yourself as you are and realize that winning attitude is why you are in the position you'll inevitably find yourself.

But until then, let your treatment of others get in the way of any possibility of success in life.

Enjoy the delusion while you can, eventually it will be punctured and you will despise the man you see looking back at you in the mirror.

And on behalf of everyone, good luck in all future endeavors. Because we all know you'll just keep blowing it. Providing even the least among us with someone we can feel superior to in every way.

And if you don't act this way in everyday life, then you are also a coward. Only tough when hidden behind the safety of the anonymity of a username.
    Laughable.
    I will be sure to share it with those born without your mental acuity, as they're more than intelligent enough to understand the underlying hilarity of your tough guy demeanor on the forums juxtaposed with being a milquetoast in reality.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
    danceswithbongs
  8. Yonnor

Yonnor I r Teh Greetest

Ratings:
    +2
    As entertaining as this is, I'd like to ask everyone to get back on topic. Sorry to be a party pooper but this is not the time or place for any of this.
  9. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4
    This MetaMorph.zip is for those of you who use apps that sometimes has a black text on black popup menu issue... I've made this Dark Gray metamorph that you can apply...
    DarkGray_PopUpBackground_MM.zip

Apps like Handcent, TweetCaster, Beautiful Widgets, all that I know of...

EDIT:...just as a side note, this will also be the background on several other popup menus as well, like the reboot/shutoff popup menu, so try the MetaMorph.zip out, and if you don't like it just reapply the TruBlue_HGC Theme.zip without wiping...
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  10. Captain Crypto

Captain Crypto Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Okay, after three fits and starts, I can't get the DarkGray fix to install. It aborts and I have to figure out why. So disregard the (now deleted) messages I just posted.
  11. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4
    You using Metamorph to install it?
  12. Captain Crypto

Captain Crypto Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Of course not, I don't pay attention otherwise I would get things done the right way the first time. 8P

(God help me, I need a vacation.)

Doing it now... Thanks!

EDIT: Success! The letters are still a bit difficult to see at the lowest brightness levels (which I try to use to preserve battery). Thanks again, Mbk, for all your hard work. Beautiful theme.
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  13. EMadGen

EMadGen New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just wanted to throw a big thanks to you MBK for the hard work.
  14. illmatic636

illmatic636 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2
    MBK,

Great job on this theme man. You never disappoint. And thanks for the morph addons.
    Really hoping your jumping on the next Moto Android phone from Verizon.
  15. EMadGen

EMadGen New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    As always, impressive work. I will never figure out how you guys do such great things with these phones. Thank you.
Search tags for this page

info triblue net