Petition for important Apps on ANDROID! SIGN NOW!

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Petition : ZodTTD´s highend emulators and programs for android

Dear Android Users,

my name is andré reinhardt (alias MustangGT500) i am a member of the news team from Droid Forum - Covering all Verizon Droid Phones & the Motorola Droid and also a administrator of a german smartphone forum. that means : im a mobile maniac :). i just own the best devices on the market. and combined with one of the best operating system on the market, android, we are able to unleash the power of the new generation of highend phones.

we have many, many good software on the market place. but there are a few things we really miss. a few things that the GAMERS and VIDEO freaks are missing. im talking about such great stuff like a PSX emulator, a Nintendo 64 emulator and also the fabulous VLC player for the ultimate divx experience. This are some of the apps, which the very talented programer ZodTTD brought to the iphone and the palm pre.

its really sad that our android system lacks them. if you want to see this apps and more from zod on your device then, sign the petition. we need his attention to unleash the full power from our highend mobiles such as droid and nexus one !

It would also be a very important step for our whole android community. If zod would follow us, sure many of other talented programers will do. We HAVE the Omap 3430 CPU combined with the Power VRX SGC 530 GPU. We HAVE the Snapdragon CPU. But we DONT have enaugh attention and thats the matter why we should do that petition.

Link to the Petition :
PSX Emulator, N64 Emulator, VLC Player and more for Android from ZodTTD => Please SIGN! Petition
ZodTTD´s Homepage : ZodTTD: Home Of Homebrew

thanks for your interest.
MustangGT500

monkeyboy383

Reaction score
Yes, VLC is something we desperatly need. A phone with such a beautiful screen deserves DIVX abilities! Petition signed!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Signed the petition. Glad to help out. It still needs more signatures.

Himitsu

Reaction score
VLC is a must have for this phone, but, is there a real possibility of that coming true?

Actually I think that if VLC comes to the Milestone/Droid the phone will be more expensive here in Brasil.... I paid around 337 Dollars for the phone....

moot

Reaction score
Would love VLC support. Would pay up to 30 dollars for it!

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is already a project going on for an N64 emulator. Check Google Code before you go saying stuff like that. It's called N64oid. Yeah, we NEED a VLC player cause converting sucks.
n64oid - Project Hosting on Google Code

yes i already made a thread about it :). but here are so many threads its already sunken :D. promissing and he could work together with zod that would speed up the development a lot. 417 now.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I was number 290 this morning so that makes over 100 in one day!