1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

pete's tweet?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by stastnysnipes26, Sep 22, 2010.

1. stastnysnipes26

stastnysnipes26 New Member

anyone else see petes tweet last night? he said the final beta version of BB V.5 is in testing and to expect a release VERY SOON...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for today
  2. dakoop

dakoop New Member

Unless it gets delayed

my phone made words......
  3. fernplant

fernplant New Member

I rather have him take his time to make sure everything runs smoothly before people start making tons of threads of 'why isn't blah working?'

0.4 works fine right now so there isn't a real need for 0.5 to come out anytime soon.
  4. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ohh you kids and your twitter...
  5. jbrock98

jbrock98 New Member

Do ppl even run BB roms on D1 anymore? V0.4 is so behind all the other roms, I know it prolly ran well but had to also have its bugs(like any other) & wouldn't expect ppl in this communtiy to stay on an inferior rom when there's so many more roms out that's constantly releasing bledding edge features, i'd expect v0.5 to have jetpacks & b able 2 travel n2 the furture & build me the perfect woman after waiting so patiently 4 it, I'm real curious/anxious 2 try this rom that's for sure

Sent from my Droid
  6. Shmooze

Shmooze New Member

Shiiiiiizz, I am still rocking my D1 despite having money and being eligible to upgrade (not to brag) but the DX and D2 dont seem like dramatic upgardes. Im very much looking forward to .5 which I understand is being built from "source". Which is like, better n junk. Anyone else with me on the D1?
  7. aggiejon04

aggiejon04 New Member

i'm still on my D1 and probably will be until 2011. I'm not going to blow an upgrade now for 3G when 4G LTE is just around the corner (and my city was one of the ones on the teaser map, lucky me!)..

Can't wait for BB v.5, on Liquid 1.6 and its great, but I always loved BB. Fast, stable, just wanted to try something new while waiting for v.5 (Liquid has been great as well, but i have better luck w/ p3 kernels not Slayhers on my phone)...
  8. jbrock98

jbrock98 New Member

I'm still am on my D1 also, my upgrade is next month but holding off til after the new yr, 30 nfl cities gettin 4g by start of 2011 & I'm n nashville which I'm sure is above Green Bay & Oakland lol so I want the made for 4g droid, I was just wondering if ppl were still running bbv0.4 on their D1s with all the newer roms more features & updated.......where did u hear about BBv0.5 being built from source? I guess pete was learning sum new tricks during all this time :-0

Sent from my Droid
  9. Tekmazter

Tekmazter New Member

This just in on Twitter from Peter himself!

16:20 EST PeterAlfonso: Writing up the change-log for #BuglessBeast V0.5
  10. dakoop

dakoop New Member

lets see when it releases
  11. pdohr33

pdohr33 New Member

Wow I honestly thought that Peter forgot about the D1 and moved on. Its been over 3 months since his last release, but I am sure it will be worth the wait. I cannot wait to try it out :)
  12. guitarboy1193

guitarboy1193 New Member

Yeah I've been running bb.4 on my phone since the release date. I switched to try out cyanogen, sapphire, and liquid but always came back to bb after a day or two. Yeah I liked a lot of the features they had, but I like the battery life of bb way more
  13. Larry_ThaGr81

Larry_ThaGr81 New Member

Agreed!!!!!