1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pete's kitchen

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Breakmyfootoff, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Breakmyfootoff

Breakmyfootoff New Member

Does anyone know what Pete's cooking up? Two tweets tonight about a new update zip, but no mention of what it is exactly.
  2. Eschy

Eschy New Member

i'm guessing an frf91 build of BB since they just released the source with the SDK update a few days ago
  3. JDROIDS

JDROIDS New Member

Why would he do that? FRF91 is the Nexus 1 source. I would rather have a rom from the Droid (FRF84B) being I have a Droid.
  4. Eschy

Eschy New Member

well chevy just built a from source frf91 build simply stunning. But after researching it was just a question posted by mr blippy about what people wanted in the next bb toolkit and pete just reposted it
  5. JDROIDS

JDROIDS New Member

i know about the SS version and I was wondering the same thing regarding that ROM. I don't know what the advantage would be to have the newest N1 rom ported to the Droid over having the newest build actually made for the Droid.

I know some people might think that the frf91 is better than the 84b but I am pretty sure the developers like Chevy know that is not the case and that the FRF91 is the N1 build. So I would think the 84b would tend to run smoother than any build made for another phone. Maybe i am missing something.
  6. peteralfonso

peteralfonso Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Your not missing anything, you're right on track :)