Pete's Bugless Beast v 0.5 FRG22D THEMED SMOKED GLASS BLUE

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by lmt1979, Sep 25, 2010.

1. lmt1979

lmt1979 New Member

This is Pete's Bugless Beast 0.4 FRG22DV05 (2.2 Android). This IS a full rom just themed. I have themed the ADW Launcher, the Browser, Menu Screens,
    Gallery, Phone/Contacts etc. NONE OF THIS IS MY WORK. I have just compiled it. There are various themes/roms
    weaved into here: Simply Stunning (large part), Dark Edge, Smoked Glass Esque, BlueNexThemeMetaM for the
    menu blue HTC Icons, etc. IF you like this font check out Zegoe or Zegoe Light. The Live Wallpaper is a paid app
    that lets you configure the colors/density etc called Nexus Revamped Pro. If I leave anyone out please let me know.

I do this for myself and just hope someone else will like/use it.

This is a full rom . Pput this on your SD card, boot into recovery (SPRecovery) and Just wipe the cache and data a couple times, install as update.zip.
    Advanced nandroid backups are always a good idea before doing any flashing. I back up like crazy.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    rename it to update.zip for SPRecovery (clockwork won't care)

BUGLESS FR22D update.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

GO HERE FOR THE LATEST VERSION (it is very hard to find even searching)

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/89319-bugless-beauty-v2-frg22d-10-15-10-a.html

Here are some ideas of what it'll look like:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bu...ed-smoked-glass-blue-htc-icons-frf84bv04.html
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  2. filterbox

filterbox New Member

Hey lmt. I've been using your bb v.4 rom with the smoked glass blue and HTC icons and I really like it a lot. I just tried upgrading to this bb v.5 rom of yours and every time I try to install it I get an error saying "Can't open /sdcard/update.zip (bad) Installation aborted." I've cleared my cache multiple times, tried a factory reset, etc and I still always get this error. Do you have any idea why this is? I really want to use your themed rom cuz I love the look. Thanks!

Oh and I'm using SPRecovery to install.
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  3. lmt1979

lmt1979 New Member

Here try this one seems one of my posts has gone missing BEASTFRG22DV0510-12-10.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

this one is a bit newer and should work fine

And here is a newer slightly modified maps version ( i removed the green and updated some icons)

Maps.apk - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

to install the maps I would recommend putting it on your sd card, then moving it to system/app fix permissions for that file and then reboot. the permissions on the maps.apk should be rw-r--r-- (use root explorer to do this btw) Glad you like it. Take care.

(edit)

I can't search worth a damn here it is, it gets lost in the mix (same links as above btw)

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/89319-bugless-beauty-v2-frg22d-10-15-10-a.html
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  4. minori_aoi

minori_aoi New Member

any screenshots on how it looked ?
  5. lmt1979

lmt1979 New Member

6. filterbox

filterbox New Member

Thanks lmt. This rom/theme is my favorite. I got it working. It's weird, when I was trying to download the zip from 4share it wasn't downloading properly on my droid. When I downloaded on my computer it worked great and all is well now. Thanks again for compiling all this into Pete's rom!
  7. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

That's awesome man! Excellent work!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)
  8. lmt1979

lmt1979 New Member

yeah

I don't recommend downloading large files through the phone. I always dl them at home through my cable internet, then put on sd for flashing.
  9. loco

loco New Member

any screen shots of this rom out there ?
  10. lmt1979

lmt1979 New Member

Search tags for this page

bugless beast 0.5 theme