1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Personal Ringtones?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by n0m0n, Jun 25, 2010.

1. n0m0n

n0m0n New Member

I just purchased about a week ago a Incredible or should I say I just got my back ordered device.
    I come over from a MotoDroid and I cant seem to figure out how to choose individual ringtones for different ppl in my contact list.

On my Droid I had a reingtone for certain family members and a ringtone that played for those who weren't in my contact list or those who I set to default.

I went into the contact and chose edit ut I did not notice an option to set a personal ringtone to the contact.

Now on my Droid I would have chose options in the menu but it doesn't appear to be there on the Incredible.
    So I must be missing something.

Thanks
  2. zMd113

zMd113 New Member

Phone>calling card (on the right side of their name)>ringtone
  3. kmo

kmo New Member

Download "ringdroid" from the Market (it's free.) It will set up ringtones right on your phone. I have custom ringers for a bunch of different notifications. In the past I have cut songs into ringtones on my Mac and transfered them to my phone either by bluetooth or usb connection.
  4. zerosouls

zerosouls Soulless Droid Premium Member

Before rooting, I used Mabilo, it worked pretty good
  5. UltraDroid

UltraDroid Super Moderator Staff Member

Why'd you quit Mabilo after you were rooted? Mabilo is one of my favorite apps, and I've been rooted for a long time.

-Mike
Search tags for this page
droid 4 set up personal ringtones
how to set personal ringtone on the droid 2

how to set personal ringtones on a droid 4