People won't spend money on apps what gives!!!

chudilo

Reaction score
No really yesterday was easter... did anyone have any family member with iphones or iphone touch go holy ****?! I did!!! I was at my grandma's she has DSL and no wifi router! My uncle brought his ipod and his baller ass SSD 8 Core Laptop to show off... he was like what no wifi??? I was like dont worry I got you!!! I hit wireless tether told him the password and he **** himself! He couldn't believe that both of us was connected to my droid wireless and it was faster than basic DSL. Then I showed him FREE nav... pandora and texting while we where still using my phone as a wifi hotspot!!!
And how much did you pay for your Tethering APP? Hypocrite!!!

zakany

Reaction score
I prefer the ad-based approach since users still get the quality content they want but have a nagging button that will bring money to me behind the scenes. You can make a lot of money on a single ad click or even just ad views.

Interesting point. I am, in essence, paying a micro-subscription fee for most of my "free" apps. As you point out, this can be of more value than a one-time payment to its developer.

But really. Any thread that starts with the statement that the author won't follow the responses should be immediately deleted. That's not a discussion - it's a childish rant. :mad: