People of the Forums, why do YOU suppose some Android users are moving to Iphone?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My only experience with ios has been an iPad 1. It crashes at least once a day. My Incredible has been stable since Aug 2010 and i can count the number of crashes and freezes on 1 hand.
Honestly i think comparing an og Droid to an iPhone 4 (or 4s) is like comparing an iPhone 1 to a Droid X, Incredible 1, etc. Android has come a long way since its inception, just like ios.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Sent from a Rezound phone via Blue TapaTalk

HikenGruven

Reaction score
Is it everyone's opinion that the Nexus will need to be "tinkered" with to resolve some of the major current bugs or do you think Google will push out updates fast enough?

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
there's also the people that fit into my category....

i was using a iphone 4 but just upgraded to a iPhone 4S as a daily driver because i don't have time to tinker or mess with my phone during the day and i need something reliable with a good battery life as well as being a solid enterprise device. I get and receive well over 150 calls a day using about 6000 minutes a month. I send/receive anywhere from 50-200 emails a day. and all this is just during my 10 hour work day Monday - Friday.

I was given two options from work they were going to issue me a company blackberry or i could get an iphone on my own and the company will cover the bill... I refused to go back to blackberry so i went with an iphone. Our IT dept used to allow us to use android but they became to be too much of a problem with reliability and the lack of a good enterprise solution made them decide to not allow them at all anymore.

i still use and develop for android but just use an iphone as my daily driver/work phone. I'm not going to list any names but i know several big android developers that use an iPhone on a daily basis for the same exact reasons.

im not biased towards one or the other they both have pro's and con's and there is no such thing as one being better then the other...

s_cuttic

Reaction score
People get sick of force closes and apps hanging.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums