PE v5.0.2 Data restore fails

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by Netkeys, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Netkeys

Netkeys New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've done a clean install of PE v5.0.1 and witah the 5.0.2 update had have add the same results with both versions. I've also rewiped and tried again with the same results. Also tried to download files again without any improvements.

When restoring data with Titanium Pro or My Backup the data will not restore. In titanium it appears it's working correctly but when I launch the app it's like a new install with no existing data. In My Backup I can see the backup data set but when I try to the details of the set it appears it's blank. Set name but no data. The data can be restored under CM 7 builds as well as under UD 3.0.1 and dailys without problems so the backed up data is ok. Backu was verified and had no errors when greated.

If I could restore the data I'l love this ROM as it's fast and stable. But without being able to restore data it's a no go.

Apps that won't restore data are Grocery IQ, and ICE. The apps them selves will install from Titanium but data will not.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

2. doublea500

doublea500 Active Member

Ratings:
    +13
    in settings try to fix permissions

3. Netkeys

Netkeys New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Fixing permissions had no effect.

4. doublea500

doublea500 Active Member

Ratings:
    +13
    try to open superuser and see if theres anything up with that. if that doesnt work, try rewiping and use the way to use tb in the sticky on this subforum

5. Netkeys

Netkeys New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've unchecked and rechecked SU with no change.

I've wiped and reinstalled 4 times and followed the directions from the sticky and no change.

In TB I've tried only restoring data after doing a market install on a fresh install and also tried installing app and data on a fresh install. Apps install but data is still missing.

It makes no sense to me. I can restore the same backups under other roms without problems so I know the backups are OK.

I've also deleted the backups and recreated with the same no data restore results.

Search tags for this page

pe v5.0.2