1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

PE GB v5 Market issue?

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by pmr5019, Feb 24, 2011.

1. pmr5019

pmr5019 New Member

My market is not recognizing my apps that I have installed. They all still say "Free" or "Purchased". The usual fix by going to settings/applications/manage applications/all/market and hit clear data is not possible... "clear data" is greyed out and not able to be pressed. I've rebooted and fixed permissions and tried a bunch of things. Nothing seems to be working. I actually have a vending apk from droid-life but after I removed the sytem one, reboot and install that one it fc's instantly.

Anybody have any ideas.
    Thanks in advance.
  2. mik3_cl

mik3_cl New Member

I'm also having a problem....not the same one though. I tried to install the latest transparent market....
    I install with a clockwork update.zip and it installs fine. I load up my phone go to my newly installed market just fine, update an app fine, I exit the market and go back to it and its the original market again. Upon inspection it had put the original market in data/app as com.vending-1.apk (something like that, I've removed it) and the transparent one is in system/app but not registering?, Its using the one out of data/app
  3. mikecolorama

mikecolorama New Member

i have the same issue with my market. wish i knew how to fix it.
  4. pmr5019

pmr5019 New Member

Well the 5.0.1 update fixed my problem. Didn't need to wipe or anything. B-E-A-utiful.
Search tags for this page

contact elite.gb.net