PE GB v5 Market issue?

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by pmr5019, Feb 24, 2011.

1. pmr5019

pmr5019 New Member

My market is not recognizing my apps that I have installed. They all still say "Free" or "Purchased". The usual fix by going to settings/applications/manage applications/all/market and hit clear data is not possible... "clear data" is greyed out and not able to be pressed. I've rebooted and fixed permissions and tried a bunch of things. Nothing seems to be working. I actually have a vending apk from droid-life but after I removed the sytem one, reboot and install that one it fc's instantly.

Anybody have any ideas.
    Thanks in advance.
  2. mik3_cl

mik3_cl New Member

I'm also having a problem....not the same one though. I tried to install the latest transparent market....
    I install with a clockwork update.zip and it installs fine. I load up my phone go to my newly installed market just fine, update an app fine, I exit the market and go back to it and its the original market again. Upon inspection it had put the original market in data/app as com.vending-1.apk (something like that, I've removed it) and the transparent one is in system/app but not registering?, Its using the one out of data/app
  3. mikecolorama

mikecolorama New Member

i have the same issue with my market. wish i knew how to fix it.
  4. pmr5019

pmr5019 New Member

Well the 5.0.1 update fixed my problem. Didn't need to wipe or anything. B-E-A-utiful.
Search tags for this page

contact elite.gb.net