1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

PE 4.2 Camera Issue

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by Jon0309, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Jon0309

Jon0309 New Member

When i attempt to open the camera from the app drawer, or by pressing the camera button, my phone will reboot itself. If I reboot, it works the first 3-5 times, but then it just quits on me. I have tried fixing permissions, clearing cache, force stopping the camera, I reinstalled the rom with no wipe, and then again with wiping data and cache, and I have the same problem. Originally it was with a P3 kernel, but after wiping data and cache and doing a fresh install, I ran the stock kernel and had the same thing happen. I'm not running a theme, just stock 4.2 The only other thing I can think of is to flash a different rom and see if the problem persists. Anyone have any other ideas or input? Any help is appreciated.
  2. x25064

x25064 New Member

Try fixing your permissions, but do it through rom manager, not PE options.