Pdf

alboboy10

Reaction score
Im trying to send a pdf file from my computer, to my droid x but idk how. I tried to e-mail it, but the file is way too large. I have the phone mounted to my computer, but now when I go to my removable disk :)G) I see several files but idk where to drag and drop the pdf files i need to save there so I can read them later.

i tried to drag under "download" but that's only used for pictures. I downloaded Astro file manager too cause I thought it would create a folder where I can drag and drop stuff, but it didn't...Im stuck and I really need to do this tonight

donballz

Reaction score
Just put it in usb mass storage and drag it onto the drive. It will be in the root of the sdcard. Note that astro can't see the sdcard while you're loaded into usb mode. Just check its there before you roll out.

Sent from my DRUID using the Schwartz

droijo

Reaction score
If you have Windows, you should get a popup asking you what to do. Just click the option to open folder to view. Don't navigate to any other folder and just drag your files into here.

Or, go to your phone folder (G:) and create a folder called "PDF" and just drag it into there. Then, use ASTRO to navigate to that folder PDF and open it.

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
ahhhhh I found it, thanks for the help guys.